List Of The Most Secure Hardware Wallets For Cryptocurrencies
With the ever increasing and exploding culture of cryptocurrency the need for a place to be able to hold your coins becomes quite evident. Unlike any other normal method of currency just as paper money or a debit card you are going to need something more secure and especially electronic to be able to safely and securely hold on to your crypto.
For many folks the first thing that they look for is what is known as a crypto wallet which is essentially just like a normal wallet where you hold your cash and cards except it’s made specifically to hold all the various kinds of cryptocurrencies that people send you as payment for your services. That’s why today we are going to discuss the top 3 most secure crypto hardware wallets that will give you the best chance to not only keep your crypto but keep it safe from prying eyes and hands.
Starting off on our list here’s the SecuX V20. The CecuX hardware wallet has a complete suite of security features in place from protected production chain to tamper resistant packaging right down to its military-grade seal. 5+ certified secure element for keeping your assets safe made of a rugged aluminum case. It ensures years of protection. The SecuX V20 will last you through thick and thin letting you feel at ease knowing that the smallest bump won’t harm the wallet. You can connect the SecuX V20 via USB or bluetooth to your Windows Mac or Linux computer, iOS and android devices with the dedicated SecuX mobile app.
It supports every single kind of coin you can think of from the big time coins like Bitcoin to Ethereum, XRP ripple, Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash to even smaller coins like Digibyte, Dash, Binance, Dogecoin and Stellar Lumens. Not to mention there are over a 1000 ERC20 tokens, they are all supported and always being updated on the blockchain.
The simple and streamlined interface ensures that you can use it easily and avoid mistakes to keep your assets safe. Thanks to the new Firmware update process, your SecuX V20 wallet is more streamlined than its competitors to ensure smooth updates, maximizing security and usability. Not to mention that the USB-c which comes equipped can be used for easy charging and connection to laptops.
The SecuX wallet is easy to interact due to some of the awesome wallet features:
- 2.8 inch full color touch screen
- On-screen keyboard
- On-screen verification of addresses gives you protection from malware that may attempt to redirect your funds.
- So you can always be rest assured that your assets are not going anywhere anytime
- Connect your phone or bluetooth device to send and receive coins and tokens
- Don’t worry the secure bluetooth feature is only used for sending signed transactions to the blockchain
#2 Ledger Nano S
Up next we have the Ledger Nano S. If you are looking for quite possibly the slimmest and most convenient crypto wallet to carry around on you then look no further than the Ledger Nano S.
- This cryptocurrency hardware wallet allows you to send and receive crypto assets, securely and conveniently.
- This ledger hardware wallet can easily be connected into a computer and managed through the Ledger Live Companion App
- The Ledger Nano S keeps your private keys protected and secured making sure that nobody no matter where you are can get a hold of your private information
- With Ledger Nano S, your confidential data is never exposed and is stored inside a strongly isolated secure chip that is locked by an eight-digit pin code making it basically impossible to get your coins taken away from you let alone your information
- Due to its multi-currency list the Ledger Nano S enables you to manage multiple assets on the same device and supports over 30 cryptocurrencies and all of the ERC20 tokens
- It is easy to use and designed around an intuitive user interface you can check and confirm transactions on the built-in display and confirm with it using two physical buttons anti-malware 2-factor verification, be able to backup and restore your accounts on a recovery sheet and have it where your account can be easily restored on any ledger device or compatible wallet.
- No more worrying about those lost wallets you made on some random crypto site years ago. Now have all of your coins backed up in one place all at one time, check your balance in real time as well and easily send/receive your coins of which the Nano S supports 23 and more than 1250 ERC20 tokens. The best part is that you can earn crypto rewards while having your portfolio expand wider than it ever has before.
Buy The Safest Cryptocurrency Wallet
#3 D’CENT Biometric Wallet
The D’cent biometric wallet is a bluetooth enabled hardware wallet that keeps your private keys protected and offers superior on-the-go experience using iOS and Android mobile apps. Some of the best features of D’cent hardware wallet are mentioned below:
- It comes with a certified Secure Chip EAL5+
- D’cent has a built-in fingerprint sensor for highly secured transactions
- You can quickly get transactions verified and use the biometric data without breaches
- This hardware wallet lets you hold a ton of coins from big boys such as Bitcoin and Ethereum to smaller coins like Dash and Ripple
- The D’cent wallet is super convenient and comes with amazingly Large OLED display showing full transaction details at a single screen
- There are a number of buttons for navigation
- For a longer uptime a large lithium ion battery is used which gives a ensures longer usage
- It’s a small body which looks like a small pager
- The D’cent has a super secure OS that allows for high flexibility to add new coins and features with the rapid market change with a number of supported coins increasing quickly through hassle-free firmware updates.
- There is no need to backup or recover your wallet
- Supported properties include Bitcoin, Ethereum, Rootstock, DigiByte, Ravencoin, BitcoinGold, BitcoinCash, ERC20 Tokens, Ripple, Monacoin, Zcash, Dashcoin, Klaytn, Litecoin, ADA, BSC, Polygon(Matic) etc.
- It gets updated quickly keeping all the coins safe and secure without the need to constantly worry about them going away or having to back them up somewhere each time.
These are the most secure crypto hardware wallets to store cryptocurrencies safely. Which one do you want to go out and grab to hold all of your old coins together in one place?